The material used in our special top post and rail fencing is pressure treated timber. The pictures above show 1.8m 100×100 and 2.4m 125×125 special top posts using 4.8m 100×44 square rails and 3.6m 150×36 D-Rail with 100mm galvanized nails. All of these timber post and rail fencing products are also on sale in Crowe’s Sawmills.
Pressure Treated Post and Rail Fencing in Ireland
When it comes to post and rail fencing, pressure treated is the most popular, especially in Ireland. The following are the choices of timber post and rail fencing available at Crowe’s Sawmills::
• 3.6m & 4.2m 95 x 35 D-Rail
• 3.6m & 4.8m 150 x 35 D-Rail
• 3.6m, 4.2m & 4.8m 100 x 35 SQ – Rail
• 3.6m, 4.2m & 4.8m 100 x 44 SQ – Rail
• 1.5m,1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m & 3.0m 100 x 100 pointed
• 1.5m,1.8m, 2.1m & 2.4m 100 x 75 pointed
• 1.8m & 2.1m 125 x 125 pointed
• 1.8m & 2.4m 150 x 75 pointed
Premium Larch Posts:
• Treated to UC 4 for in ground contact
• Long lasting quality product up to 15 yrs service life expected
• Quality sourced Redwood Timber.
Contact us for Timber Post and Rail Fencing
If you are looking for the leading supplier of post and rail fencing that Ireland has to offer, give us a call on (071) 9631040 or send us an email at email@example.com
We are happy to take your enquiries and make recommendation for all of your post and rail fencing needs.
Crowe’s Sawmills…. the top choice for post and rail fencing in Ireland.
N.B Special Top Posts can incur some drying cracks. Timber being a natural product is liable to cracking over a period of time and especially in extreme heat, this a natural characteristic in timber and timber being a natural product.